Nov 23, 2007

2007 Thanksgiving feast


This Thanksgiving, I was invited to Selina and Aaron's party and was given the honors of carving the turkey. I felt nervous because it is my first time to carve turkey but Selina patiently helped me to do that and everyone acclaimed my work. We had a SUPER great feast, in which everything matched very well. I provided a dish of stir-fried green pepper and meat, a dish of stir-fried vege, and some rice. I am glad everyone seemed like my dishes. I myself enjoyed Gebi's salad, Selina's moly sauce for turkey, Chris's sweet potato pie, Jim and his wife's pumpkin pie and Jenny's pumpkin tequila. We played and listened to music together after dinner and it's really awesome. Among the music that we listened to I especially like Björk Guðmundsdóttir & Tríó Guðmundar Ingólfssonar's album "Gling Gló". Before we left everyone got a small plant from Selina and Aaron as a gift. How nice they are! I think I will never forget this wonderful night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
WHAT IS tale